Arun Security Services
Established in 2010 Arun Security Services primary goal was to provide a first class security service to its clients. During the initial launch of the company we experenced slow but steady growth throughout the south east of England. By 2013 we had secured our first international contract within the private sector and we have continued to grow these contracts within europe and the middle east. As a company we provide the following services Security Officers, Door Supervisors, Event Security Services, & Close Protetion services. as a new franchisee you could be looking at a turnover of £35,000 - £50,000 within your first year of launching your franchise.
What you recive as one of our franchisee'sThe Launch of your franchise
Our aim is to ensure that all franchise's have every thing they need to launch thier franchise quickly and effectivley. to do this we will provide you with the following:
1. Business Insurence
(You will be coverd under our business insurence since this is one of the big costs when starting any business)
2. Business Documents
(We will provide you with all the policies you will need to get you started, so you can start biding for contracts)
3. Business Standards
(We will ensure you have all the relivent documentation to stay complient with British Bussiness Standards)
(We will provide you with essential equipment you will need on your sites on the initial launch)
(We will supply you with sales leads in your area as they come through our website to assist you in growing the franchise)
(We will provide you with or assit you in finding a profesional bid writer should you wish to go for large contract)
(We provide all franchisee's with on going suport thoughout thier agrements with us)
The Benifits of becoming a franchiseeThe Franchise
Being the first franchise of its kind in the UK the company aims to make its franchisee’s work load a lot easier than if they were to start their own company. Some of the benefits include:
• Providing above average insurance for the franchise at no extra cost.
• Ensuring the franchise stays up to date and compliant with all regulations and standards required to trade within their territories at no extra cost.
• Ongoing help and support throughout the agreement.
• Ongoing training within the security industry to ensure that all franchisees are trained above the national average.
• Access to professional bid writers to secure larger contracts at the franchisee request.
• Help with marketing and lead generation at no extra cost.
The Franchise Clients
• Access to the best trained security staff in the industry.
• Services provided by a highly accredited franchise within the security industry.
• More or less unlimited deployment options should the client wish to expand and continue to use the franchise.
TrainingTo ensure that all franchisee's can operate effectivley we will provide the following training that is included in the initial fee:
1. SIA Door Supervisor Licence
2. SIA Security Guard Licence
3. Level 5 BTEC Diploma in Security Mangement
|Business Services||Other||Home Working|